Monday 30 November 2015

DEEP REFLECTIONS


I look down into the waters
I see that they are deep
Deep enough to help you greet your soul
I look down into the deep ,deep waters;
Which reflect a variety of my emotions
Anxiety, sorrow, joy  and dejection;
 They help reveal a clear reflection;
Of my own ,before a world in search of sole perfection;
I still look down into the deep waters-
Wonder why I’m even looking into them,
Is it in search of an answer?
An answer , that can be only found when perused deeper into my heart and mind
I find people from whom I’ve learnt lessons of different kinds in past time.
I look and I look deeper into the deep waters
Each chapter of my life leafing its pages like the ruffles ;
Changing with the rhythm they have adopted.
With the gushing wind accompanying  their movement;
Like the time accompanying every segment of our lives;
I look down into the waters for the one last time
Knowing that I’ll be back here again tomorrow
With a little hope of finding the answers I’ve been hunting for years in a row;
The least it has shown till now
Are some facts in life difficult to swallow.
Life is a soup of merriment and miseries
Without which it would not taste good
But it depends on you how much quantity of those two would you add
To make it taste the way you like to.
               
                                              - KANNY


2 comments: