Monday 16 December 2013

A TRIBUTE TO NIKHIL


I waited-
I waited for the news to be false;
Expected to be a prank played by my pals;
It didn’t in fact turned out worser ;
Than I had thought it could be;
I was so averse ;
To it now I write it down
Verse by verse;
A friend of mine –
Not so close to remember;
Not so distant to be forgotten;
A few reasons I like;
For a few I hate;
But now I bear;
The same loss his besties bear at a
Considerable rate;
The pain his close people have for losing the one they love;
A gap in their friendship
The discontinuance of the silly powwow;
The pain of the parents;
Regrettable-
Crying and weeping, which can’t be described as a mourn;
But as misery that comes from an aching heart of broken love;
Prepared to create an uproar in the heavens;
An uproar to disturb its tranquility;
A reflection of their disturbed serenity;
Punishing the God for what he had done;
By punishing them;
Creating a nuisance which the heavens itself can’t bear
Send him back down there
From where he had come from;
A student to a teacher
The kind of sadness only she can take over;
After the months spent on nurturing
That kid for the whole semester;
Will have to say goodbye this December;
The empty place of his makes her remember that he’s gone forever;
Register’s in her mind the mischievous things he used to do
Before he disappears without a clue;
The one person who brought a loss to many
A mother, a father, friend, teacher, sister, brother-
Like I said many;
The one who made an empty space;
By leaving them all behind in haste;
Found no reason;
For why he has to commit such a treason;
Of leaving them behind;
With tears and sad monotones which seemed like a
Miserable rhyme;
That can only come from a heartbroken;
The message is true after all;
Now I can wait no further;
As this wait is not the former;
But another;
As I have to attend to a funeral;
Of the one who is always going to remain in our hearts forever;
In that space which he created;
The space which his beloved endear;
R.I.P.

For the one so dear.
                                              

                              -KANNY
















1 comment: