Monday 16 December 2013

THAT NIGHT


September 29, 2013 at 10:56pm
It was that night which had deeply etched in my heart;
It was then -
When I was walking along the shore I've seen her;
She was standing under the exotic mangrove trees ,whose branches bore golden flowers;
She was the bud of rose;
Her blue eyes;
her lips in the colour of honey;
can submit any youth on seeing them;

Even the Helen of troy, the greatest of beauties,the immaculate should fall before her feet;
Had Paris made a mistake of giving the golden apple to Aphrodite? 

I stood there wondering about if for hours which seemed to be like a minute for me;
She was singing;
rapt in it like a solitary loon;
the sorrow that comes out of the tune,didn't give me he strength to go near her;
The sand was cozy to make me drowsy;
Is this a dream that I can be?.....

                                                                                                          -KANNY


1 comment: