Monday 16 December 2013

Fear


November 17, 2013 at 1:12am

I've no aims;
time's being spend on fulfilling others wishes;
tears have gone dry
no I more cry ;

Pressures ,pain and disappointments have become a part of my life ;
Pleasures ,gain and enjoyment being put in the third category
or is that I've never tasted them?;
The experience has me bold;
Standing before people who insensitively laugh
and harangue, a part of joy they receive by doing so;

A hapless soul daunting in every step taken;
A spark of light which usually evinces an element of motivation 
is conspicuously inconspicuous .

the sensitive intimacy is long lost with the beguiling time;
now only left with a dollar and a dime;
kept murmuring about the day where all these would just turn out to be a nightmare
in a tone inaudible to myself, a fear that haunts me, cast -
a spell on me to forbid the return to my past;


Feared that this would happen;
feared that this would take place;
Youth , time and energy spent in the neighboring of fear;
never did I reach my goal by one simple endeavor.


                                                                                              - KANNY

1 comment:

  1. reflecting pessimism which is not good for an optimist

    ReplyDelete